Plans For Extensions is a family business started in February 2006 by Neil Fieldhouse. He was joined by his son Ben in 2012, his other son Matthew, was instrumental in the early days in establishing the website.
Neil has a degree in construction management and economics and a Masters Degree in business administration, specialising in service delivery and customer care.
He started his career in 1983 as a building inspector for Sheffield city council and has had many roles including building surveyor, estimator, quantity surveyor, contracts manager and building maintenance manager. Prior to 2006 he was managing director of a construction company.
Ben is highly proficient in producing CAD drawings, and is able to quickly make changes to plans during client meetings. He has an excellent understanding of the planning system and deals with all the planning and building control applications.
We provide a full start to finish service to help you add more space to your home.
Our quotes include:
- Site survey and measurements to produce scale drawings of existing elevations and floor plans
- Consultations to determine alterations to your property
- Drawings of proposed elevations and floor plans
- Full Ordinance survey 1:1250 and 1:500 location and site plans
- Full drawings for planning permission
- Full technical drawings for Building Control submission
- Structural calculations as required
- Thermal calculations as required
- All necessary applications forms completed
- Any minor amendments if needed by Planning and Building Control to obtain approvals for your application
- Five paper copies and an email copy of the plans to obtain quotes
- List of recommended builders
- Any before and during the project answered for you and your builder as work progresses